Services and information
Current rates for customs duties and tariffs.
How excise taxes are charged in Canada, and which products are subject to an excise tax.
How excise duties are imposed in Canada, and which products are subject to excise duties.
How the softwood lumber products export charge applies, register to export, calculate the export charge, and file.
Current rates for the Air Travellers Security Charge, and how and when it applies.
How to apply for a licence, register for the stamping regime, calculate the duty, and file a return.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- What you need to know about Customs Controlled Areas
- Information for People Detained Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- NEXUS: Information and Application Form
- Returning to Canada?
- L15 - Application for Licence under the Provisions of the Excise Tax Act
- L1 - Application for Excise Duty Licence / Notice of Change of Name or Location
- L63 - Licence and Registration Application Excise Act, 2001
- B253 - Softwood Lumber Products Export Charge - Registration Form
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: