Education and training benefits
Scholarships, grants and funding opportunities for Canadian students whether part-time, full-time, with dependents, with disabilities and from low or middle-income families.
- How to apply for a student loan
- Repayment Assistance Plan
- National Student Loans Service Centre
- How to apply for the Apprenticeship Incentive Grant
- How to apply for the Apprenticeship Completion Grant
- Canada Apprentice Loan
- Apply for Employment Insurance benefits
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master's Program
- Benefits finder
Services and information
Information and tools to help you plan financially to pay for school and manage your money while studying.
Funding for part-time and full-time students, students with dependents, students with disabilities and students from low-and middle-income families.
Benefits that contribute to a child's Registered Education Savings Plan to save for their post-secondary education or apprenticeship training.
View eligibility details of merit-based scholarships for undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral studies.
Includes a French-language bursary, professional and technical training opportunities.
Grants, scholarships and other funding opportunities for undergraduate students.
Grants, scholarships and other funding opportunities for graduate students.
Funding opportunities at doctoral and postdoctoral levels.
Helping Canadians become apprentices and complete their training.
Links to services, benefits and programs to assist people with disabilities and their family.
What we are doing
Laws and regulations
- Registered apprenticeship training programs, 2012
- Canadian postsecondary enrolments and graduates, 2012/2013
- Registered apprenticeship training, certificates, by age groups, sex, major trade groups , apprentice or trade qualifier indicator and red seal or non-red seal indicator
- Certificates granted to registered apprentices and trade qualifiers, by major trade group
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: